Taryn provides a makeup artistry service that is fully mobile and equipped to provide flawless makeup on location for the bride and bridal party. Take pleasure in the luxury of Taryn travelling to you on your wedding day, so you can relax and enjoy every moment.
International/destination wedding inquiries are encouraged, Taryn has a valid passport and is willing to travel abroad.
Securing Your Date (Effective 2019)
To secure your date, a non-fundable retainer of the entire agreement quote is required. The number of services booked on the agreement is final, the makeup services are transferable to another person on the day of the event but the number of services booked cannot be withdrawn.
Consultation / Trial Need to Know
Please plan to book your makeup trial / consultation no later than 2-3 months before your wedding day. This will allow for plenty of time to make any changes or adjustments. Trials are held at Taryn’s home studio located in the ByWard Market in Ottawa, Ontario. A bridal trial typically takes about 1.5 hours to complete. During your makeup trial, you will receive a complete makeup application where you will be able to see how the makeup looks and wears. Taryn will also go through any questions or concerns you may have. Taryn will make specific notes of the style of makeup that is agree upon, the colors used, the likes and dislikes. A facechart will be filled out to ensure that every detail is recorded so that the look can be recreated seamlessly.
On the day of your trial, please come in with:
• A clean, bare face if possible.
• White / light color top.
• Any makeup products that you wear day-to-day.
• Inspiration pictures of makeup you would like.
• A mental note or a list of details you like and dislike in a makeup application.
• If you have or plan on getting eyelash extensions, try and book a full set or a regular fill before your makeup trial.
• Please thoroughly cleanse and exfoliate your skin before the trial so your skin is in optimal condition for the makeup application.
• Please remove any unwanted facial hair before the makeup trial.
A professional makeup application with quality products does not require a lot of touch ups throughout the day. We suggest that Brides and her attendants have their own pressed powder and lipstick/lip-gloss. The makeup artist can recommend a specific shade at the time of trial. Taryn is available to stay / return for touch-ups, upon request.
* For rates see Optional Extras.
- Bridal Makeup | 145
- Attendees 3+ | 110 pp
- Bridal Trial | 110
- Bride Only | 265
* Plus applicable taxes
- Bridal Makeup | 125
- Attendees 3+ | 95 pp
- Bridal Trial | 95
- Bride Only | 225
* Plus applicable taxes
On-Location / Travel Fee
$0.80 per km (to and from) distances are subjected to extra charges, please inquire about your location.
*Parking, Taxi and Toll fees may apply*
- Cash, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfers) or Cheque one month before the day of Event
- 10% surcharge applies to public holidays
*Plus applicable taxes
Wherever the destination, Taryn will provide services for your special day. The rates remain the same as listed above for destination weddings, with the exception that all travel, lodging, and food expenses must be paid for. There is also a $200 per day fee for every day that Taryn is required to be at the destination.
Costs include but are not limited to airfare, accommodations (separate room) meals and cost of service. (Service cost starting at $500)
- Mink Eyelashes | 30
- Men’s Grooming | 40 + up
- Just Eyes | 75
- Makeup: Extra Persons | 95
- Makeup Changes / Touch-ups | 150 / Hr.
- Early Start (before 6:00am) | 100 / Hr.
- Additional Artist | 125 / Artist
- Add-on Assistant | 75 / Assistant